2.16.2010

Quick Bites.

Updating actual recipes, while helpful, is beginning to drain on my time. I take lots of photos and never post them because I don't want to write out a recipe. Sooo, When I'm short on time I'm going to post photos and if anyone would like to actually make the item, then I'll gladly write up the recipe. Without further adieu, feast your eyes on this:

 
Salad Nicoise and pinot noir - aka the perfect evening.

 
This isn't your average salad: Seared ahi tuna (I'm sorry tuna, I know you're over fished but I only buy you once in a blue moon), roasted fingerlings soaked in vinaigrette,  kalamata olives, slow poached egg, blanched sugar snap peas, sundried tomatoes, and SECRETS of life. You can't have them.


 
Pizza Margherita, because life is not complete without cheesy carbs.
And a little something for dessert? I've been on a chocolate + berry kick lately so I hope you like valrhona and raspberries:




French Silk pie


 
Chocolate Mousse

 
 
Mmm... creamy. Bailey's (and Kahlua).
 


And just to shake things up a little, strawberries mascerated in balsamic, turbinado sugar, and black pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter