2.02.2010

Adieu, cruel world.

I am a busy girl. I am always working, working, working... you'd think this would put me ahead of the curve, no? NO. ABS-O-FREAKING-LUTELY-NOT (put that on your scrabble board and score it!). I'm always behind, like how I'm behind on blogging. I'm not even on time with my relaxation.

So sorry, my dearest darling 2 readers... I can only offer you pictures of things to come. Soon I will have a bit of time to eat/sleep/write recipes, but for now those activities are mere figments of my caffiene addled brain. To the photos!


Roasted Beet Salad with horseradish chive goat cheese


The easiest possible Kim Chee Jigae

The World's simplest, most pillowy ravioli stuffed with chicken, ricotta, artichokes, and arugula pesto


Note: I am entirely too dramatic. Life is pretty good if I'm eating as well as the pictures indicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter